Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maggie Gallagher Meet St. Peter

It’s funny 'cause it true.

I have this list I keep. It’s the list of people I think are dangerous. Maggie Gallagher has a place of honor on my list. Heck, I started it because of her.

Hear her words of wisdom (I meant hate).

Black America knows better than anyone else the high price children pay for the sexual agendas of adults

Democratic forms of government are vulnerable to mass prejudice, the so-called tyranny of the majority.

Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement.

I regret the whole worlds that will never come into existence, the children, the grandchildren, all the human possibilities that never were and never will be.

Same-sex marriage is not the future.

If this ruling is upheld, millions of Americans will face for the first time a legal system that is committed to the view that our deeply held moral views on sex and marriage are unacceptable in the public square, the fruit of bigotry that should be discredited, stigmatized and repressed. Parents will find that, almost Soviet-style, their own children will be re-educated using their own tax dollars to disrespect their parents' views and values.

Let the re-education begin! Oh wait, that’s all just make-believe fear mongering. I forgot.