I do not go a day without witnessing the love of god in action among his followers. Here are a few examples.
- Alabaman judge Roy Moore predicts fathers marrying daughters… because he’s a religious nutball and does not understand love.
- American Pastor: Christian Children Should Be Taught To Be ‘Extremists’ Like Hitler Youth, ISIS. We need more Nazi youth. Really, it’s all about god’s love and Jebus and stuff. Just go along with it.
- Lesbian Brutally Attacked, Choked With Dog Leash… Because god hates fags… That’s in the bible right?
- Female Saudi TV Host Laughs In Male Guest’s Face When He Proposes a Bizarre Solution For the Driving Ban… Everyone knows that women cannot drive and love to be sexually assaulted. It makes perfect sense now… all hail the hypnotoad.
- How fringe religions find followers behind bars… Religion is unethical? Say it ain’t so.
- Bill to let college clubs pick leaders’ religion fails… First you control the leaders and then the followers.
- Fox News guest: Obama’s religion speech was ‘verbal rape’ on Christians… What is verbal rape anyway? Saying something that others don’t believe but is true nonetheless?
- Home-schooled and illiterate… Reading interferes with baby making.
- Pastor convicted for molesting grandchildren… Where does it say that pastors should molest children in the bible? If it’s not in the bible, then why do they keep doing it?
More to follow.