Thursday, January 08, 2009

About my blackberry

Graffiti pain

Image by mojoey via Flickr

My Blackberry broke for the second time today. I was good this morning, but by 2:00 I was out of business. It may seem like a small thing, but I feel naked without the damn thing. And that’s the trouble. I hate the fact that I had an anxiety attack over being disconnected. I mean what the hell?

I was an early adopter. I had one of the first units back when they first came out. I even had my own Blackberry server working  on an Exchange server I managed. After a couple of years of pain. I threw it into a lake. I went back to a cell phone. I was happy.

Why did I go back? I’ll never understand my desire to be efficient. It comes with joy and pain. Well… more pain actually.

Technorati tags: ,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]