Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blogroll Update: I traded my soul for happiness

It's raining here in Southern California. Rain is a good thing I guess. Only, I wish it did not rain on my weekends. No disc golf makes Mojoey a sad man.

Since I'm stuck inside, I figured it was time to update the blogroll. I added another five blogs today, including a new blog called I traded my soul for happiness. The author has been kind enough to provide an introduction.

In her own words:

The goal of my blog is to map my trip from theism to rational thought. I want to be a number, in that I want to add to the number of atheists coming out and telling their story. I hope to  change the way theists think about us, especially regarding morals. The more they hear that atheists aren't eating babies, the better. Ultimately I want to speak to myself at the age of seventeen. I want to speak to that brainwashed teenager that's trolling the atheists blogs looking for answers while putting up a fight at the same time. I was looking for atheists to learn about them when I was young, and never found that strong atheist community with the answers I was looking for. I plan to do my best to be that example I was so desperately searching for.

Drop in and say hi.