Friday, May 17, 2013

Check out this new documentary, A Devil in God's House

I found this documentary via a comment on my blog which invited me to speak at the premiere of the movie on July 13, in Chicago. I'll going to try and make it. 

A Devil in God's House

  • Director L'Tisha Vaughn
  • Writer: L'Tisha Vaughn
  • Stars: Samara Smith

The documentary is about clergy sexual abuse. The victim, now 34, is unable to press criminal charges, so she opted to tell her story of abuse as a child via a documentary.

The film is produced by Tiny Production, which looks like a worthwhile community venture too.

TPAC’s Can I Live Project invites Chicagoland youth to create original & positive staged & filmed works from Plays, Poetry & Spoken-Word, Dance Productions, Music Videos, Public Service Announcements and much more!!!! Check out our Tiny Production Works page to see works by TPAC students all across the city!!!!

How can you not love TPAC?