Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pastor Charles Savage pleads guilty

Disgraced former pastor Charles W. Savage, profiled hereentered a plea of guilty to one count of sexual imposition, a third degree misdemeanor. Savage molested a boy while on a camping trip. 

I take a certain degree of personal satisfaction at his accepting responsibility for his crimes. I've come to know the family of the victim, and I have suffered through a bit of harassment served up by his supporters. Savage is guilty. He can now be added to my ever growing list of pedophile pastors. I'm sure the members of Freedom Baptist Temple in Xenia are proud. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think ur a idiot and i dont believe a word u say

Anonymous said...

This blog is true. Sadly churchmen still support this wolf.
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Anonymous said...

This blog is true I know this pervert and he molested many more that was never prosecuted. Sadly some churchmen still support him. Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.