Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pastor Jeffrey Mackintosh arrested

I missed this arrest from July.

Jeffrey Mackintosh

Jeffrey Mackintosh, 46, now of Phillipsburg, was arrested at his home Thursday and charged aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault, and endangering the welfare of a child, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Source: Child Sex Assault

The alleged victim was 12 years old. Mackintosh was the pastor of Glad Tiding Assembly of God in Perth Amboy.

I found this odd review for the church.

I'm sorry, but this church was terrible! The songs were the only thing I liked. This poor Maiden of Dawn had to play all of the songs on the piano, with NO OTHER INSTRUMENTS! I felt so bad. Then they made me stand up and say my name, I felt like I was being forced. The pastor's rough ways of moving the service; I was there when a woman was denied access to the pulpit when her mother saw an angel in the sanctuary. In my opinion, it must have left after that. The people in the church suffer under this pastor's iron fist and obbsession with ORDER. The spirit of the LORD can't live in that place. Micaicah.

Do people really see angels? What a crock.