Thursday, April 26, 2012

Introducing Deity Shmeity

We’ve had a new blog join the Atheist blogroll: Deity Shmeity

As you can tell by the name of my blog, Deity Shmeity, I don’t take God very seriously. I started blogging about religion a month ago in an effort to convince others to not take God seriously either. My motto, why be insulting when you can be dismissive?

My other motto, the official one, is “one day we’ll all be atheists, I’m just an early adopter.” I know that theism is on the decline and with a little rebranding, we can leave atheism’s baggage at the door and reclaim it’s most basic meaning--people who don’t believe in magic.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism The Atheist Blogroll