Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am a criminal

In our nation of laws – I find myself constantly running afoul of stupidity. California enacted a new law on January 1st.

Paparazzi caught driving recklessly will have a misdemeanor offense added to their record and could face up to six months behind bars and a $2,500 fine.

I’m obviously not a paparazzi, yet I’ve was stopped 4 times in 2009 for shooting pictures from my car. In each case I was stopped at a traffic light and not shooting while moving. The police hassle me. I’m obviously a 1) Pervert, 2) terrorist, or 3) stalker. In truth I’m none of he above. I shoot urban ugly. When I show them what I shoot they shake their heads and call me crazy. I’m afraid that will change now that they have a reason to arrest me. All they need do is call me a paparazzi and say I was driving recklessly. This one will be interesting.

I hate stupid laws (among other things). Speaking of stupid…

blogshots-1

Do I really need to see another god loves you reference on the back of a Cadillac? I shot this in Carson with an LA Country Sheriff in the next lane. He waved.

Technorati Tags: ,