Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My best photos from 2010

I put together a collection of my best photos each year. These are the best from 2010. It was not a good year for me from a photography standpoint. I worked way too much, and even though much of my work took place in China, I was too busy working to focus on shooting. I hope 2011 is better, but I doubt it will be. I’m already looking at 40 weeks of travel and couple of hard projects.

My favorite picture from the year was taken in China.

DSC_6664

I have an eye for the odd and ugly in the world. I need to spend more time exploring and shooting if for no other reason than I am happy when I’m doing it. Spending more time shooting is one of my goals for the new year, plus shooting the wildflowers. We’ve had a lot of rain this year, that means a great desert wildflower bloom. I’m off to Joshua tree in spring.

Toomanytribbles has a great yearly photo retrospective up. She has a good eye and an aesthetic sense that elude me. I always enjoy her work.

Technorati Tags: