Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Pastor Rodney Booth loses appeal

RodneyKeithBrook I guess Pastor Rodney Keith Boothe does not like life in prison too much. And by life, I mean his 100 year prison sentence for raping children. Boothe lost his appeal. That’s got to hurt.

A three-judge panel of the state Court of Appeals on Tuesday ruled Rodney Keith Boothe got a fair trial in 2008 when he was convicted of abusing the boys over a two-year period.

The court upheld Boothe's conviction on more than two dozen crimes, but threw out his conviction on one count of trying unsuccessfully to have intercourse with the younger boy, who was 13 and 14 when the assaults occurred from 2005 to 2007.

I’ve got Boothe and Obituary as a Google news search. I’m betting life is prison will equate to 3-to-5 years.

Don’t give my an grief over the crassness of my comment. Booth raped children. He gets to reap the reward he deserves.

Posted to Hypocrisy Watch on Google Maps