Friday, January 01, 2010

Introducing War for Science

I’m spending some time on cleaning the Atheist Blogroll today. I keep finding blogs that I should have added but for some reason missed. War for Science is one. The author even provided an introduction.  I’ll do better in 2010. I promise.

War for Science focuses on challenging every instance of creationism, superstition, and pseudoscience nowadays. In the 21st century, science and technology has never been more important and beneficial to our society, and yet the public is now taking a big step backwards from reason.

Around me, new age thoughts are running rampant. Most of my friends accept astrology, feng shui, mysticism, cyrstal healing without question, and yet they doubt true itself. On the other hand, religious resistance against science is strong as ever. War for Science will address such problems without compromise. Here you will find complete rebuttals of unscientific claims, and posts on why science and reason is the only way to go.

I hope you take interest in my blog, and please leave a comment if you do. I am always happy to engage in discussions.

Please visit welcome our newest member to the team.

Technorati Tags: ,