Friday, September 25, 2009

Atheist Blogroll Member 990

No 2 Religion joined the Atheist Blogroll on September 25, 2009. This blog is member 990.

It is my pleasure to introduce No 2 Religion. The author is working on a project that will map each of my Hypocrisy Watch posts to Google maps. At some point, we will be able to see the worst places to take your kids to church. I think it will be a big hit.

No 2 Religion is all about keeping religion out of public schools and education related stories. The author gives education special attention, I think in partly because of his involvement with public education. Try this post for a sample: Does Obama’s Speech to Students Violate Constitutional rights?

I work in K-12 education, though not as a teacher, and I find these problems to be patently false and manufactured by likely "teabaggers" and "birthers. Arlen uses the article, Major Breach of Protocol by Nancy Matthis of American Daughter to bolster his assertion that President Obama and the U.S.Department of Education have somehow usurped the power of the states with his upcoming speech.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member. And be nice, the author appears to be spelling challenged (like me).

Big News!

I have 10 potential new members sitting in my email. We will hit 1000 members this weekend.

Technorati Tags: ,