Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pastor has sex with teen

JoshuaSpires If I get this story straight, Pastor Joshua Spires had “consensual” sex with a 15-year-old girl before church services each Sunday. Spires faces up to 200 years in prison. Since he’s confessed, I’m sure they will knock it down to 100.

Spires met with Jay authorities on Tuesday and was taken into custody. He confessed he had an "inappropriate, unlawful sexual relationship" with the victim while he was married and senior pastor at First Baptist Church of Jay, the affidavit states.

In Baptist churches, the practice of raping a young girl before services  is known as a “The pastors special warm up.” It helps get the up for a fiery service.

Oh… I’m back. To my new crop of Christian stalkers I can only say, hold on to your seats, it’s going to be a rough ride.

Technorati Tags: ,