Monday, July 20, 2009

I see nutballs, now twice daily

Nutball in a truck

It’s the weirdest thing. I ran into this nutball in a parking lot in Buena Park. I’m really close to him with a big lens so my shot is crap. But the old nutter sees me shoot a picture and starts yelling that I’m from the CIA. I make a quick get away. But later I notice him in my rear view mirror. I think he is following me. I was able to lose him at a long signal because I jumped on the freeway.

This morning I looked in my rear view mirror and see this damn truck again. He cruised right by me without any trouble, so I’m pretty sure he was not stalking me. But then on my ride home this afternoon, he is in my mirror once again; and follows quite close, and points my way. I’m getting a little worried now, but he does not follow me home. I’m taking a new route to work tomorrow.

Technorati Tags: ,