Friday, July 31, 2009

Blogroll Update: 941 blogs

Our Atheist Blogrolling community is slowing moving towards 1000 bloggers. I added another 10 this evening. You can find the latest members  in my Twitter feed or my delicious feed.

I created a new blog called the Atheist Blogroll to house the full membership of the blogroll. I can’t display all 941 members on my blog without it taking a long time to load, so I had to move it. All three versions of the blogroll are on display along with some general information.

I’ve had some interest in the Atheist Blogroll Photography contest. I could use some help getting the word out. Please remember me in your tweets and posts.

It’s been a hell of a month here on Deep Thoughts. I made over 90 posts (a new record). Way too many were on bad pastors. I’m trying to gather some statistics for another post. It should be interesting. I think this was the worst month ever. 

Technorati Tags: ,