Thursday, June 21, 2007

Celebrating Dominionist heroes

I read the The Greenbelt. I return to it week after week. Today I found this gem -Christian terrorism - alive and well and celebrated in Milwaukee. It opened up a whole new line of thinking for me. What kinds of Christian celebrates murders and assassins? What type of person teaches their children these men are heroes? The obvious answer is the bad kind of Christian. But I think it goes deeper, these people need to be confronted.

Go to archy, read the posts (Jesus wept,I get letters..., the killer of James Barrett, and Paul Hill Days update) and then do something - write your paper, nag your pastor (if you have one), go to Milwaukee if you live near there...

Don't let these people celebrate assassins and call it "American"

And if you're a Christian, do you want this to be the face of your faith? If not, then doubly do something!