Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blogroll Update: Blurp

A new voice has joined the Atheist Blogroll, a blog called  Blurp - Photography, Atheism, Geology. I found Blurp on Planet Atheism. I visited on a lark after seeing a interesting short post. I ended up reading every post and then inviting her to join our blogroll. 

Blurp is well written with an engaging style, but it was not the essays that captured my attention. It was the photography.  It's so good. Zeolite, Blurb's author, has a good eye. Take this picture for example. An armored hand with the hint of a likewise armored person in the background (I assume SCA). Amazing, illustrative, visually interesting - this picture alone tells a compelling story.

Blurp is full of good content. My favorite so far is the Daily Dose project.

My goal of documenting the background level of religion in my life continues...

I, of course, come across many religious vehicular adornments - most of which I'm too slow to catch on film, so I'll let this photo represent for the rest.

Stop in for a visit.

1 comment:

Zeolite said...

Wow, thanks for the kind words! You've inspired me to go out with the camera today. Also, your right that the armored people are members of the Society for Creative Anachronism, they occasionally meet in the park near my house.