Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jasmine and Bella

Jasmine and Bella are new additions to the Mojoey household. We picked these sisters up from Seal Beach Animal Care Center this afternoon. After some adjustment, my portly minpin Thor has warmed up to the new additions.

The process was interesting. First a very long web based application, then a face-to-face meeting with my wife, son, and dog. My pet snake did not have to come.  Once the staff determined we were not going to eat the twins, we moved towards adoption. $150 and an hour later, we were on our way home.

The twins have bonded with my wife and son. The still don't like me much. But, that will change because I do most the dog walking.

I did not realize how much minpins can jump. The cleared my shoulder while sitting down and can easily reach the dinner table. Some behavior adjustments will be required.

My son took the picture above. I am sure he will shoot many many more.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

3 comments:

lellybilly said...

A family of minpins!!!!! Hahaha!! That's cute. Does Thor go into convulsions when you give the twins attention?

Mojoey said...

Poor Thor, he's so confused. I cannot pet either girl without a major episode.

Oh, you should have see the three dog walk this morning. What funny chaos.

Unknown said...

I have 4 minpins in Grande Prairie Canada
1 can clear 7 foot fence
Your babies are gorgeous