Friday, November 10, 2006

Haggard's a catcher

Mike Jones gave an interview to Jack E. Jett of RADAR. It is an interesting read. Jones claims haggard was on the receiving end of the relationship. Jones also thinks Haggard is gay.

ted-haggard-02.jpgIs it safe to assume that Haggard's a bottom? Maybe a power bottom, but a bottom nonetheless.

When people see him, the first impression is, Oh my god, he looks gay. When they were having the service at his church and reading his apology letter, all the reporters that were there came back to me and said, "You know what, Mike? It's really strange. All the guys that were up on stage were young, good-looking men."

Bottom, or power bottom?

Well, let me just say ... yes, bottom.

Reverend James Dobson, of Focus on the Family, basically said he didn't have time to help save this man, who had been one of his closest friends—

Dobson doesn't want any connection with him. Since this happened, lots of people have asked me if I think [Haggard] is gay. My answer to that is yes.

Source: Features : Radar Online

Its all kind of base, discussing the sexual proclivities of a fallen pastor, but it is relevant. Haggard appears to be a gay man living a lie.

On another note, Mike Jones does not appear to be the brightest light in the window. He complains about being unemployed - ah.. hello, literary agent.

 

1 comment:

beepbeepitsme said...

Don't ya love it when they crap in their own nest. I know I do, but perhaps I am meaner than most. lol