Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The American Taliban

 Fundie quotes from the American Taliban

Yes, religion and politics do mix. America is a nation based on biblical principles. Christian values dominate our government. The test of those values is the Bible. Politicians who do not use the bible to guide their public and private lives do not belong in office." - Beverly LaHaye

 

"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - George Bush

 

 

 

Fundie quotes from the Real Republican Marjoity

 

"I don't think it works. I think it's harmful to women, I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. I think it has, as we've seen, very harmful long-term consequences for society. So birth control to me enables that and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country." - Rick Santorum

 

“What Christians have got to do is take back this country, one precinct at a time, one neighborhood at a time and one state at a time. I honestly believe that in my lifetime, we will see a country once again governed by Christians...and Christian values." - Ralph Reed

So many fundies, so little time.

hat tip Johnny Crow.

 

2 comments:

Johnny C said...

It's almost sad to see all their words in print, and to know they really believe the bullshit they speak. In reality it just makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
- Ronald Reagan