Friday, August 25, 2006

Lunch with Shepal



I made a new friend at work. Shepal is originally from India and has experienced life a little differentially than I have. I grew up middle class poor, he grew up in a boarding school. We spoke while eating mexican food today. This is what he said.

I spoke to a mystic who told me I would be lucky.

I believe in gods, well kind of anyway.

I found an Indian coin in the grass while walking in Yorba Linda, I guess I'm lucky.

I married my wife without first knowing her, she is 25 but looks 16.

My lifeline has the outline of the weapon on the Indian coin.

Candy is good. Meat is bad, but only since I got married.

I showed up for the first day of High School football practice clad in soccer shoes and shin guards - I wondered why everyone else was in pads.

Technorati Tags: