Sunday, July 30, 2006

Stencil on Sunset



I shot a few pictures of Stencil, Sticker, and graffiti on Saturday. I've posted a few other shots to my Flickr account.

I have a funny story associated with this picture. I parked in a loading zone to shoot this. Sunset was empty so I figured nobody would care. I took a dozen photo's in about 10 minutes, then left. As I was sitting in my truck changing lenses, a parking enforcement officer tapped on my window. He wanted to write me a parking ticket. A lied and said I had been taking a cell phone call. He busted me - he had been watching me take this photo. We talked for a few more minutes. I did my best "cut me a break" act. It worked! He ended up saying, "I'll cut you a break, and here it is. No ticket if you give me your cell phone number.” I gave him a friend’s number and booked it out of there.

Note to friend - when Jeff calls, be nice. I think he’s your type.


Technorati Tags: , , ,