Sunday, November 20, 2005

Answers in Genesis

Answers in Genesis has a planned museum where human children can be seen playing alongside Dinosaurs. Why you might ask? Because that is the way “God” intended it. So check your brain at the door, bring you bible, and take the tour that will change your life forever.

At least Answers in Genesis is not globing onto Intelligent Design. Their mission is simple; the world was created just the way the bible says it was.. Sciencegot it wrong!

If I ever get a change to visit Norther Kentucky, rest assured my camera and I will have a field day.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

You know, deep inside of me, I hope that this is all just a big ass prank and that people really are smarter than this, but deeper still I know the truth, and it hurts.