Thursday, September 15, 2005

So this is where my steak came from



I don’t like to eat in Mexico. After eating at well reviewed local restaurant, I got sick. My illness lasted almost three weeks. Of course, I also ate at a restaurant in Del Rio. I was never quite sure if it was the steak in Mexico, or the escargot in Del Rio.

I gave in to pressure today and ate at Johnny’s in Acuna with several of my co-workers. I had a nice big sirloin. I wondered where they got their meat. When I asked, they said the butcher. I think I found my next steak on the range outside of Acuna.

The owner asked me to put a review up on the Internet. Here it is: Johnny’s is the place for a good home made meal. They serve a wide array of steak and chicken dishes, all are good. If I survive the night, I’ll go back again.