Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Road to Las Vegas


I took about a week off from posting due to illness and a much needed weekend in Vegas with the guys. I had a very good time and will keep the "what happen's in Vegas, stays in Vegas" pledge, except for... Kenny snores like a friggen bear.

I shot this picture on the road to Las Vegas north of Baker on the 15. We wasted over an hour here - I don't know why. I did not shoot many pictures after arriving because I was too busy playing poker and having fun with the guys.

I'll starting posting again soon.

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

Glad to hear your doing well, and Its good that you had a much needed Vacation in Vegas. The 15 from Baker is almost always packed to vegas, especially on a weekend, and on holiday weekends it worse... Sounds like you had fun..