Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Random blog - all in red.

I found All in Red by pressing the Next Blog button on my Blogger header bar. Random surfing usually results in a 14 year old complaining about her love life, her teacher, or her mom and dad... well, you get the picture. Pressing the Next Blog button is usually not a good idea.

Not this time, All In Red blogs about a bad day teaching 8 year olds in an inner city school. Reading it is like watching a train wreck (poor choice given todays events in Los Angeles). I read every word. I’ll post my opinion Thursday night. What did you think?

1 comment:

Rachael Ferber said...

Ironically enough, pressing the "next blog" button is how I found YOUR blog. I've enjoyed it well enough. I've actually got a ton of bookmarked blogs from hitting that damn "next blog" button. I had to stop because I just don't have the time!