Monday, July 18, 2011

A call for atheist essays

Books1Pete Darwin of The Caudal Lure is seeking essays for a planned book on the younger generations’ rise to atheism.

The idea for this book was brought about when I decided I wanted to tell my story about how I became an atheist, as well as share a bit about my personal life with religion and numerous fundi family members. It’s been a bumpy and interesting ride to say the least. However, while reflecting on my own history with religion and atheism I knew there must be numerous other interesting, amazing, scary, and even heartbreaking stories out there that should also be told.

This sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately, I no longer qualify as young anymore so I will content myself be reading the book instead of contributing to it.

If you would like to participate, visit Atheism Without the Gray Hairs for more information.

Cross posted at The Atheist Blogroll.