Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Introducing Ratio Primoris

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Ratio Primoris (Reason Foremost).

I was a "cradle Catholic" until middle age but was a skeptic in all areas except religion since college.  Finally, I developed a consistent worldview using the tools of skepticism, science and reason. This has led to a rejection of pseudoscience, alternative medicine, paranormal activity and other irrational ideas, to include religion. Thus, my theological position of atheism is the result of the consistent use of my tools to best determine reality.

In light of my present worldview, Ratio Primoris is established to respectfully discuss the role of reason in virtually every area of the human experience.  I invite you to peruse my blog, beginning with the Introduction.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll