Monday, May 02, 2011

Introducing Honest to Godless

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Honest to Godless.

My name is Matt Foss, and I am an atheist.  I used to fear the flak I'd get for uttering such a statement.  Now I know that as more of us that stand up and speak out, our religious cohabitants on this mote of dust we call Earth will be less likely to distrust and despise us.

I'm honest with myself about my disbelief in religious nonsense, and I'm going to be honest with the rest of the world about it too.  I started Honest to Godless to voice my ideas and opinions about life as a Godless American, and possibly share my thoughts with people I'd never have met otherwise.  My posts may include anything from philosophical musings to political rants* and everything in between.  Sometimes I just blog about the sort of nerdy miscellany that I find interesting.

*Warning: I'm a staunch centrist and am known to have heated arguments with liberals and conservatives alike.  I think political ideologies are a lot like religions: nuggets of truth mired in fallacy, falsehood, and irrational idol-worship.  I welcome healthy debate, but don't resort to personal insults if you can't articulate your point.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll