Monday, August 23, 2010

Pastor Timothy Jackson charged

Timothy Jackson I’ve been watching for Pastor Timothy Jackson to be charged with a crime since the allegations of sexual abuse surfaced on August 11, 2010. I’m interested because someone burned the church down after the allegations surfaced, my bullshit detected started flashing bright red. I knew the good pastor would be arrested soon. He’s accused of molesting a 13-year-old girl.

Timothy Jackson, 46, faces six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct for his alleged activities with a 13-year-old girl…

The alleged incidents occurred between 2009 and 2010 at Abundant Life Church, 437 Livernois in southwest Detroit, according to a statement issued today by Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.

Read more from the Detroit News: Detroit pastor charged with sexual assault

I think that I will follow this one until the end. It looks interesting.