Friday, December 04, 2009

New Members and Bob

I'm way behind this week. my real job is consuming all my free time. It is hard for me to understand that the week is over. I’m plugging away at the 100+ Atheist blogroll related emails. I’ll catch up this weekend. I managed to review 8 new blogs tonight. We have more pending.

At least the great Bob Marley is taking me home…

Hey, you rock so, you rock so, like you never did before
You dip so, you dip so, and you can dip thru my door
You come so, you come so, oh yeah, like I do adore you
You skank so, you skank so, and-a I can assure you.
 

New members.

  1. Critical Sense
  2. a Nadder!
  3. Resident Atheist
  4. Here in Glitnir
  5. LINEOFPROGRESSION
  6. CosmicGarden
  7. Atheist Spirituality
  8. William Satire Jr.

Time for a beer.

Technorati Tags: ,