Let’s see, today there are five new cases plus Pat Robertson’s horrible advice to Christian grandparents. I am also working on CoH #18, the Catholic edition.
And then there’s a Christian women in Ghana who uses her ‘butts’ as bait to attract men and then ministers to them about Christ. I see a new movement starting, Twerking for Jesus.
There are times when a pastor’s arrest is a good thing. Like the arrest of Osagyefo Sekou, a pastor at First Baptist Church in Jamaica Plan, who was arrested for peacefully protesting in Ferguson, Mo.
The moral advantage of christianity was in full view this week when the three sons of pastor Melvin Jefferson pleaded guilty to selling cocaine. Son’s Marvin Jefferson a former pastor, Shannon Jefferson and stepson Jimmy Lanier now face prison. Perhaps they can start a ministry?
In case you missed my horrific story on the arrest of pastor Howard Chambers, here is the link.
Former youth pastor Jason Phillips, a convicted pedophile, was arrested for stepping foot onto the property of a daycare center. Phillips was paroled after four years in prison and is a registered sex offender. Let’s hope this sends him back to prison.
Local church treasurer, Thomas Thompson, 59, was arrested for grand larceny. He allegedly had been using the money to pay his personal bills. Thompson worked at Zion Episcopal Church in Hudson Falls, N.Y.
Pastor David Volmer, 41, pleaded guilty to 12 charges related to his rape of a 13-year-old girl. He gave his victim amyl nitrate before raping her. Volmer was the pastor at ACTS Christian Church in Perth, Australia.
Youth pastor Christopher Dodson was charged with having sexual contact with a girl while working at a Christian youth camp. Dodson was a youth pastor at Bayard Church of Christ in South Dakota.
Youth pastor James Robert “JR” Smith was arrested on charges he molested a child in Indiana. It’s his second arrest. Smith was arrested in October 2014 on charges that he molested a child while a youth pastor at Morning Star House of Prayer in Ridgeview.
Bad advice from Pat Robertson
Pat Robertson tells a grandmother to take her grandchild to prevent the child from being damaged by atheist parents. He suggests sending the child to a christian school where they can be taught buggery by a wide array of Christian pedophiles teachers (ok, I made that last part up). Here are a few examples of what the poor child could face.
- Christian teacher Joe Habegger was arrested for child molestation.
- Christian teacher Gregory Stanley was arrested for child molestation.
- Christian teacher Patrick Porter was arrested for child solicitation.
- Christian teacher Christian Reynolds was sentenced to 6 years in prison for child molestation.
- Christian day care worker Seeta Roopchand was arrested for battery for “disciplining” a disobedient 7-month-old baby.
- Christian teacher Christian Armstrong was arrested for serial child molestation for his alleged repeated sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.
- Christian teacher Amber Anderson was arrested for carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
- Christian teacher Beth Ann Nemec was arrestedon seven counts of child abuse for the allegedly beating her students.
I could go on, but I stopped after eight cases. There are hundreds of similar cases showing in Google. My point is that Christian schools are no safer than secular schools. There are no safe places and being a Christian offers no moral advantage.
Link to CoH #16