Sunday, April 05, 2015

It's alway lies.

North Carolina candidate for Sentate Steve Wiles lives a life that is a lie. He is a political homophobe who use to be a crossdresser named Miss Mona Sinclair. His life is a life. He is a hypocrate. All he stands for is cast in ruin. Yet he still has hope...

“I think that everyone has their own choices to make and I’m fine with everyone making their own. For me, from a religious standpoint, just for my life, for me, it just was not something that I wanted to continue. Of course it was an embarrassment, but you know, you move on. You live life, and you change, and you make yourself what you want yourself to be. And that’s where I am now.”

Things would be different if he had been an opely gay cross-dressing politician, but he hid his past and will not admit to being gay (yet). I’m sure time will out him. As for trust… there should be none.