Wednesday, January 08, 2014

The age of consent is Norway is 16

Today I learned that the age of consent in Norway is 16. I want to thank the perverted Catholic priest who made this new information available to me. Thanks you rat bastard.
German Catholic priest said he didn't know the Norwegian age of sexual consent was 16 when he had sex with a 15-year-old girl. The priest, who is in his early 30s, told a court he didn't realize he was breaking the law when he had a sexual relationship with the girl, whom he called "the love of my life." 
"I did not know that the age of consent was 16 years old in Norway. In my home country of Germany it is 14 years old," the priest said. 
Source: Priest in Norway said he didn’t know age of consent
Hey... A 14 year old girl is fair game to a priest in Germany? Wait... I thought they were civilized. And what the hell is a priest doing raping a child and calling it love anyway?

The crime only carries a six months sentence and they will not release his name out of concerns over privacy. This is pointless.