Saturday, June 04, 2011

Introducing Rant in A-Minor

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Introducing Rant in A-Minor.

My name is Kris King and I'm an atheist with a life-long habit of ranting about things (mainly religion).  In order that I may ease the burden on my family and friends, I finally got around to setting up my blog, "Rant In A-Minor" (http://rant.distant-angel.co.uk/), which I invariably describe as "Loud, rude words about religion (and other annoyances)".  This way I can inflict it on the rest of you :)

If, like me, you suffer from what a friend once referred to as "early on-set Victor Meldrew syndrome" (especially when it comes to matters of faith), and you often like to vent your frustration with a certain degree of passion, then we may have much to share!  The site is aimed primarily at those who identify as atheist or agnostic, although everyone is very welcome - just be warned that, if you're believer, you might be in for a bumpy ride!

"Rant In A-Minor" (http://rant.distant-angel.co.uk/) is my corner of the godless sphere and, although it's a bit sweary at times I like to think that it is intelligently, and not gratuitously, so.  If you're interested, come over and say hello!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll