Monday, January 03, 2011

How many books did you read in 2010?

My boss hit me up with his reading list today. He read 31 book in 2010. I did not record my actual reads for 2010 so I killed some time this afternoon going back over the books on my Kindle, Audible, and my bookshelf. I know I have at least 14 because I’ve read the all of the Dresden files, including the collection of short stories. I counted 11 finished on my Kindle, plus 15 in my Kindle archive. I listened to 5 more books on Audible. And on the printed book side of things, I read 7. So that’s 52 for me.

The best: I am not Serial Killer by Dan Wells,The Maze Runner by James Dashner and The Checklist Manifesto by Atu Gawande.

The worst: The 4-Hour-Workweek by Timothy Ferries, The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman, and The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

I’ve started of 2011 by finishing Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy and I’m halfway through Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry.

As always, I am curious about what you are reading…

Technorati Tags: ,