Thursday, September 09, 2010

Introducing The Incredible Blog

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest member of the Atheist Blogroll, The Incredible Blog.

Hello fellow atheists, I am Nigma, the 21 year old creator of The Incredible Blog, in plain English that means skeptic view, I'm basically new to the whole blogging scene, but I felt I needed something like this, I wanted it for a while, a place where I could vent my ideas and my thoughts so I wouldn't have to deal with them on bed at night before falling asleep, so far it's been working great.

The site is about every incredible claim in the world, from gods to ghosts, from homeopaths to card readers, I also try to include anecdotes in each article since I was born and raised on a classic Christian family that didn't believe in evolution it was kind of hard for me to climb out of the cage and into reality, I would say, I couldn't have done it without the internet and its free flow of information. My blog is kind of a "thank you" to the internet, and if it can help out others that are trying to free themselves from the blinding grasp of religion, then I couldn't ask for more.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll