Monday, August 09, 2010

Introducing Tangent Talk

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Tangent Talk.

I entered the blogosphere a couple of years ago with only one goal - to unload my thoughts in a way that I can't seem to be able to in my normal life.  I am a closeted atheist libertarian in the middle of the Bible Belt.
I have been energized by people such as Professor Richard Dawkins and comedian Bill Maher during this time, but am still in the closet.  My first step is to start sharing more with the atheist community.  I'm not sure where this is headed, but I'm interested in seeing where it takes me.

If you're interested in my various thoughts, please visit my blog, Tangent Talk, at http://tangenttalk.blogspot.com.  I mainly talk about religion and politics, but I do ramble on many topics.  I will be reading other blogs and commenting where appropriate.  I hope to see the same from others: atheists, agnostics, and theists alike!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll