Monday, August 09, 2010

In Memorandum

I have it on good authority that a fellow Atheist blogger passed a few months ago. The Australian blogger Beep! Beep! It’s Me died from cancer in April. Beep! Beep! was an original member of the Atheist Blogroll, and that was back before I shared it with my fellow bloggers, back when it was a list of 30 blogs. She was the also the  first blogger I corresponded with and one of the first to post on my blog. She is an OG from what seems like the golden age of blogging,  but was actually only five years ago. And now she is apparently gone, but She left behind her blog. Drop in and give it a read.


Her death makes me sad. Too many people I know have died this year. I need to hear of babies and new beginnings. Does anyone have a good story to share?

Technorati Tags: ,,