Friday, August 20, 2010

Atheist Blogroll update

We have 1264 members.

New members:

An Atheism themed website featuring Podcasts did not make it to the blogroll but deserves a mention. The Shallow Gene Pool. The owner has great information on podcasting and promotes a couple of good podcasts.

Welcome to the Shallow Gene Pool website.  Here you will find my various podcast shows, links to resource sites, a list of podcasts I listen to and recommend, information about utilities for podcasting and the equipment I used for producing and editing the podcasts I create.

A non-atheist, non-agnostic former non-believer wanted to join the blogroll. I must draw the line someplace. unmuffled thoughts from an unbridled individual is an interesting blog, but ultimately, not Atheist Blogroll material.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll