Sunday, May 02, 2010

Introducing Al Stefanelli

Please join me in welcoming our newest Atheist Blogroll member, Ali Stefanelli.

I would like to introduce myself to the Atheist Blogroll.  My name is Al Stefanelli.  I am a 47-year-old former Southern Baptist Pastor who has been an Atheist Activist and avid Anti-Theist for almost a decade.  I am a former weekly newspaper columnist and have hosted a small, syndicated radio broadcast in my past.  I am currently writing in the blogsphere at Al Stefanelli, where I write about all things concerning the absence of a belief in a god and how it effects our society and affects us individually.  My blog gets a fair amount of attention and I welcome comments from everyone.  I am also the founder of the United Atheist Front, which can be found currently on Facebook at United Atheist Front.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll