The reason I like blogging is simple. I learn things. Be it pastor Geoffrey Whitt who likes to masturbate in public, or the tendency of religious folks to use religion as a weapon in divorce. Religion, and the odd people who stray from the path, fascinates me. Each odd story is a unique lesson in human failure. I learn from each one. But if left to my own devices, I read photography blogs.
When it comes to “this or that”, this post is about that… photography. This is my top 10 list of photography blogs. Enjoy.
Top 10 photography blog
- Satan’s Laundromat – I’ve been a fan for years.
- Joe’s NYC – I would kill for this guys eye. He’s amazing.
- Jalbum – Architecture – I love the urban landscapes.
- Garden Porn – It’s not what you think.
- Pixpopuli – A clean site with interesting photo and good writing.
- Chicago Uncommon – Another great photographer with a good eye for the odd and interesting.
- Daily dose of imagery – One amazing photo after another.
- San Francisco daily photography – I get jealous at times…
- Still Life With – It’s all about the food.
- Photowalking – A hobby of mine.