Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Introducing Idaho’s Non-Religious Blog

Please join me in welcoming our newest Atheist Blogroll member, Idaho's Non-Religious blog.

Hello! I created a blog for Atheists, Agnostics and Freethinkers in Idaho or surrounding areas. I am interested in the thoughts and ideas of other people trying to spur Atheist movements in small towns. Half of my content is just Atheistic in General but I also like to post on the local Atheist people and events in the Boise area.

I started this blog to give recognition to those courageous individuals willing to declare their Atheistic pride in a state full of religious fundamentalists. It isn't easy to do this in Idaho. We struggle. I'm sure there are other people in other parts of the world who share our pain. Please drop by and say hello.

Find out more information, visit the Atheist Blogroll.

Technorati Tags: ,