Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Missouri school bans evolutionist t-shirts

evolutionbandshirt Sometimes I cannot believe I live in the same country as Missouri. Seriously, there is no way the shirts can be described as religious, yet Assistant Superintendent Brad Politt utter this idiotic sentence in defense of his actions.

“If the shirts had said ‘Brass Resurrections’ and had a picture of Jesus on the cross, we would have done the same thing,” he said.

Brass Resurrection? Brass Crusade? Non of that makes any sense given the context of the t-shirt. Music evolved. Oh my god, run away, run away, they mentioned evolution. It the false of religion of science. They are idiots one and all. Evolution is not religion. The T-shirt is not even about evolution. Can we vote Missouri out of the union?

***update – I feel like an idiot. I had the state wrong.

Technorati Tags: ,,,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]