Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Introducing Secular Student

Secular Student  joined the Atheist Blogroll recently and has been kind enough to provide an introduction.

In the author’s own words:

The college experience is perhaps the best way to further one's education.  I am starting the college journey at the University of Maryland, College Park and I am keeping a blog about how my atheism gets coupled with campus life.  Follow my life as I talk about my religious studies/philosophical classes (my first class is called "Logic, God, Mind, and Morality"), join secular organizations, review books and media, and much more at Secular Student!  This will be a four year adventure and, if you follow now, you will see all four years unfold as I promote positive atheism at my school.  My blog's promise is to have at least one post per day on an interesting topic and each of these posts will relate to atheism.  Reader interaction is appreciated!

Are you Interested in joining the Atheist Blogroll? Click here. Are you a photographer? The 2009 Atheist Blogroll photography contest is accepting entries.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll