Friday, June 05, 2009

Oops, I made a mistake

I'm not sure how I did this, but last night I made a double post. I meant to post this little piece about Scott Roeder. It was simple. I called him a cry-baby for this quote.

“I haven't been convicted of anything, and I am being treated as a criminal."

I said something snarky too, but I’ve forgotten it. Besides, what did the dumb bastard think happens to people arrested for murder?

I posted over my Scott Roeder is a cry-baby post with Have a gun go to church. It confused a few people. I’m sorry.

More on Roeder – I listed to a scared eye witness talk about trying to chase after Roeder. It brought home once again how outrageous the murder of George Tiller was. If Scott Roeder feels like he’s being treated like a criminal now, I wonder what he will feel like when they stick a needle in his arm?

I see the U.S. Attorney’s Office is getting involved. I would like to think this would have happened under the Bush Administration, but my heart tells me otherwise.   Roeder is going down for this, I hope the wider investigation links Roeder to Operation Rescue. A federal civil rights investigation will cast a wide net.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]