Friday, June 05, 2009

Is Wiley Drake full of hate?

Hell, I think so. Read this and tell me you don’t agree.

Drake, a white man elected to the same office 10 years later, said June 2 on "The Alan Colmes Show" that unless Obama repents, he is praying that God will kill the president. Drake said he believes that is what happened to slain abortion provider George Tiller, who was shot to death while attending church in Wichita, Kan., on Sunday, May 31.

Wiley Drake, a Baptist pastor with a church 2 miles from my home here in Buena Park, CA, wants God to kill President Obama. I’ve called him out before, but seriously now, this is over the top. Of course, he goes on…

In the Fox interview, Drake, pastor of First Southern Baptist Church in Buena Park, Calif., called Obama "a usurper" and claimed he is "not an American-born citizen." Challenged for referring to the president as "B. Hussein Obama," Drake denied calling him that because it makes him sound like a Muslim. "I call him that because it's his name," Drake insisted.

When you add this crap to the joy Drake expresses at the murder of George Tiller, one starts to wonder why he’s not locked up in the mental ward. This nutter actually thinks God sent the George Tillers’ shooter. I ‘m sure this guy is my neighbor. I need to lock my doors.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]