Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogroll Update: Problems with Blogrolling.com

Some of you may have noticed the problems with the blogroll. The ping form is down, as are the admin features.  Blogrolling.com is down. They say "dark", but what they are actually is partially online. Apparently, they were hacked.

They are serving blogrolls, but are not allowing access to administrative features. I can add new blogs, but I cannot update or delete blogs.

Blogrolling.com has been down since last Friday. They are posting sporadic updates on Twitter.  Here is the last update (from two days ago).

In the process of doing a complete security audit. Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been really heads down.

Don't get me started with this service. I've used them for four years because I have no other viable alternative. I am preparing for the worst here. These guys might fold up shop. I'll keep you posted.