Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogroll update: Spam problems

It had been a week or so since anybody new asked to join the Atheist Blogroll. I was beginning to suspect a problem. I checked my gMail spam filter and found a half dozen applicants mislabeled as spam. I don't know why it happened. I'll keep an eye out for it in the future.

I want to take a moment to highlight a new member. Onion Breath is a blog about an Atheist themed children's book project.  

This is the blog about Steph & Dan Allosso's new kids' book, Onion Breath. It will cover the ongoing story of the creation and production of the book, as well as its public reception.

Their project looks righteous (as in California surfer dude righteous). Stop by an give them a some encouragement.

Technorati tags:

5 comments:

vjack said...

Long live Jeff Spicoli!

Mojoey said...

Oh gnarly!

Anonymous said...

I think your spam mystery is clearly a plot by the fundamentalists at Gmail to prevent the power of the blog roll form spreading.

Mojoey said...

rg - but they are liberal fundamentalist, so somehow that is good. right?

freethoughtguy said...

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, some Onion Breath, and I'm fine ...